Mt: jogin iII Expedition (6,116 M)
17N / 18D
P & D
Uttarkashi To Uttarkashi
may, june, september, october
uttarkashi-gangotri-bhoj khadk-kedar tal -camp 1-summit-camp 1-kedar tal -bhok khadk-gangotri-uttarkashi
Mt. Jogin lll Expedition
Mount Jogin I and Mount Jogin III are located in the Gangotri valley. of the Garhwal Himalayas in Uttarakhand. Jogin III has an elevation of 6,116 meters (20,066 ft). It is the 155th highest point entirely located in Uttarakhand. The climb to the base camp i.e. Kedar Tal is a challenging climb in itself. However, the beautiful view of the lake at Kedar Tal and the splendid views. of Thalisagar make the climb to the base camp a rewarding one. The further climb from here is of technical nature. This expedition gives the climber a rare opportunity to climb 2 peaks on the go. Base Camp: Kedar Tal at an altitude of 4780 m. Advanced Base Camp: Altitude 5150 m. Camp I: Altitude 5470 m Summit Camp: Altitude 5780 m Summit: 6,116 m and 6,456 m.
The entire surrounding area is protected within the 2,390 km (920 sq mi) Gangotri National Park, one of the largest conservation areas in India. Gangotri National Park is home to many world-class treks, including Gangotri Gomukh Tapoban Nandanvan, Kedarnath Vasuki Tal Trek, Har Ki Doon Valley Trek, Badrinath to Satopanth Tal Trek, Gangotri to Kedar Tal Trek, Gangotri to Badrinath Trek Kalindi Khal and many more. Huh. ,
In June 1967, Dr. G.R. A team led by Patwardhan had the privilege of making the first ascent of Jogin III.
EXPLORE TO UTTARKASHI
- Explore to Vishwanath Temple.
- Preparation for further move.
- Overnight stay in hotel.
WISIT TO GANGOTRI
- Mount Jogin lll expedition starts from the holy city of Gangotri. The drive from Uttarkashi to Gangotri is a 100 km road trip through winding mountain roads. Which will pass through Harshil Valley.
- After reaching Gangotri, we will attend evening aarti at Gangotri temple. And seek blessings for the successful completion of the campaign. We will spend the night at a hotel in Gangotri
DAY OF GANGOTRI
- We will visit Gangotri on the day of Acclimatization such as Surya Kund. Pandava Gufa, Gangotri Mujem, and attend Ganga ji Aarti in the evening.
- Overnight stay in hotel.
THE TREKKING TRAIL
Today is the first day you will be trekking for Mt Jogin 3 Expedition. We will wake up early, have breakfast, and start our trek towards Bhojkharak. which is 8 km.
Today’s trek is of climbing. It is a paved path and the Gangotri mountain views will accompany you soon after you start your trek. You can hear the melodious and meditative sound of Bhagirathi river and Kedar Ganga flowing below.
Once you reach Bhojkharak, relax and have some snacks
Just before you reach Bhojkharak, you will have a view of the entire valley in front of you. This is a wonderful approach. After reaching Bhojkharak, the first thing you can do is to visit Mount Thalayasagar. Overnight at the campsite flows in tents.
CLOSE VIEWS OF MOUNTAINS
- Today the climb is shorter than yesterday, although the trail begins with the first steep climb. As you go up, the treeline begins to disappear. Then the path opens to the meadows filled with colorful flowers. After yesterday’s rocky terrain, today there will be a pleasant walk with some ups and downs. Bharal or blue sheep and various types are known to be sighted. So keep your eyes and ears awake. Where there are amazing views of the Brighupanth peak.
There is another 4 km long trek from Kedar Khadak to reach Kedar Tal. Which is mostly moraine and glacier.
If you are trekking in June then you may have to trek on snow for the last few kilometers before reaching Kedartal.
Cross the river on icy cold water and climb steep rocky terrain
To make sure you are on the right track.
After climbing the last ridge, the view of other lakes including Kedar Bamak Glacier. becomes clear from afar.
Merger of Bhrigupantha mountain and Thaliasagar mountain. The Kedar Bamak Glacier is a breathtaking sight to behold.
Continue trekking for another hour to witness. Spectacular views of the immaculate Kedar Tal, a high altitude lake.
The view of Thalisagar peak reflecting on the calm waters of Kedartal is mesmerizing.
Kedar Tal is situated at an altitude of 4,859 meters above sea level.
- Base camp acclimatization day.
- Overnight stay in tents.
NEXT 10 DAYS
- Next 10 days for Acclimatization, Establish higher camps and summit Mt. Jogin III (6,116M).
Meals: All meals with high altitude food
- Departure form Uttarkashi
WHY CHOOSE US ?
Mount Jogin lll Expedition with Great Adventure Gangotri
Contact us for planning your Jogin Ill Expedition with best travel packages of as per your requirements!
INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL MEMBERSHIP
Recognised by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India as Inbound tour operator & Adventure tour operator. Registered with Indian Mountaineering Foundation. ( IMF )
EVENTS BY ACTIVITY
EVENTS BY GRADE
EVENTS BY DURATION
Follow Us On
©2022. greatadventure.in All Rights Reserved.