Mt: gangotri iII Expedition (6,577 M)
13N / 14D
P & D
Uttarkashi To Uttarkashi
may, june, september, october
uttarkashi -gangotri-Nala camp-camp 1-summit camp-summit-camp 1-nala camp-camp 1 -gangotri-uttarkashi
Mt. Gangotri lll Expedition
Gangotri-III is a mountain among a group of mountains in the state of Uttarakhand in India. Gangotri is famous as one of the 4 Dhams (religious places) which is visited by many people in India. The Gangotri group of peaks includes Gangotri-I, Gangotri-II and Gangotri-III.
Also, this valley is known for the very famous “Audence Cole” trekking expedition. Which is done by many people. Most of the mountaineering is community walks. East of Gangotri in Bhagirathi Valley. There are peaks to climb, and very few people visit this valley in comparison.
Gangotri-III involves fixing ropes, negotiating cracks and traversing trails in deep snow. The expedition usually does not have to face the cliff.
Experience spirituality through the Gangotri III Expedition – an iconic region situated high in the Himalayan mountains of Garhwal, a deep valley with a deep gorge, a majestic cluster of peaks with names deep in mythology.
Take advantage of this opportunity to be a part of this exciting and exploratory journey, and return enriched with memorable mountaineering experiences and lessons.
EXPLORE TO UTTARKASHI
- Explore to Vishwanath Temple.
- Preparation for further move.
We will spend the night at a guest house in Uttarkashi.
WISIT TO GANGOTRI
- Mount Gangotri lll expedition starts from the holy city of Gangotri. The drive from Uttarkashi to Gangotri is a 100 km road trip through winding mountain roads. Vehicles will pick you up at Uttarkashi hotel at 08:00 AM. You can expect to reach Gangotri by evening.
- After reaching Gangotri, we will attend evening aarti at Gangotri temple. and seek blessings for successful completion of the campaign.
- We will spend the night at a guest house in Gangotri.
THE TREKKING TRAIL
- Today is the first day you will be trekking for Mount Gangotri III expedition. The day walk begins as the holy town of Gangotri. One of the “Char Dham” of Uttarakhand. after offering your prayers at the Gangotri Temple you head to a spectacular. waterfall called “Surya Kund” on the Bhagirathi River in the Rudugaira Valley. Huh. Descending slowly will take you across the Pandava Cave where the Pandavas. are believed to have lived at one point in their lives.There are deep valleys along the mountain and pleasant shady forest walks. after a few hours you will reach Rudugaira Garh – a small mountain stream. with a long bridge over it, a gentle climb after crossing the silt. Nala Camp Nala Camp as the name suggests is situated on the bank of a stream.
CLOSE VIEWS OF MOUNTAINS
- Morning walk from Nala camp and walk towards Gangotri base camp. Soon after the walk begins, you will leave the tree-line behind and welcome you. to the lush green meadows of the Rudugaira Valley. This up and down meadow walk continues about an hour before base camp. The last hour of the walk is on rocky moraine type terrain and the remains of the Rudugaira Glacier. Base camp is a staging area for many of the surrounding peaks. The three peaks of Gangotri Massif (Gangotri-I, Gangotri-II and Gangotri-III). all come from this base camp. The technical trekking expedition of the Colonel of Auden col . also has the same location as the base camp with overnight tents.
- Base Camp Acclimatization day.
- Overnight stay in tents.
NEXT 6 DAYS
- Next 6 days for Acclimatization, Establish higher camps and summit Mt. Gangotri III (6,577M).
All meals with high altitude food
- Get down Gangotri.
- Overnight stay in Hotel
- Drive to Uttarkashi 100 km 5.6 hrs
- Departure day.
WHY CHOOSE US ?
Mount Gangotri lll Expedition with Great Adventure Gangotri
Contact us for planning your Gangotri lll Expedition with best travel packages of as per your requirements!
INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL MEMBERSHIP
Recognised by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India as Inbound tour operator & Adventure tour operator. Registered with Indian Mountaineering Foundation. ( IMF )
EVENTS BY ACTIVITY
EVENTS BY GRADE
EVENTS BY DURATION
Follow Us On
©2022. greatadventure.in All Rights Reserved.